The Lewis Foundation based in Northampton are a charity that give free gift packs such as puzzle books, radios and model craft kits to adults receiving treatment for cancer in hospital. The aim is to keep people occupied during treatment, take their mind off thinking about cancer and give people something nice to look forward to.
Advance Logistics Support is proud to be involved in this fantastic appeal.
We are collecting shoe boxes at our Northampton office, and ask that you drop off your completed shoe box or gift items to be included by the 7th December 2018.
Key items as a suggestion to include are:
• Puzzle books such as Crossword, Word search & Sudoku.
• Travel Games such as mini chess, draughts and playing cards.
• Cross Stitch and Knitting Kits
• Mini hand held fan
• Hot chocolate and coffee sachets.
• Male and Female Magazines (Brand New)
• Make Up (Brand New) such as Nail polish, blusher & lipstick
• Male/Female – Lip Balm, Shower Gel, Hand Cream, Razors & Shaving Gel, Wash bags, Deodorants, Underwear and Socks.
• Anti- bacterial Gel
• Neck Cushions, Inflatable Pillows and Blankets
• Male and Female – Reading books (Brand New)
• Sketchbooks, pencil and colour pencils.
• Eye masks and ear plugs
• Hot water bottle
• Model Craft Kits such as aeroplanes and cars
• Pocket radio
• Adult Colouring Books, colouring pencils & sharpeners.
• Tweezers & Nail Clippers
• Pocket Mirror
• Letter Writing Sets, notebooks, journals and pens
• Hard Boiled Sweets